International training course «Сircular Еxternal Fixation in Foot&Ankle Reconstruction»
Dates: June 13-14, 2023
Venue: Kurgan, Federal State Budgetary Institution “National Medical Research Center for Traumatology and Orthopedics named after academician G.A.Ilizarov“ of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
Training Course Organizers:
- Kurgan, Federal State Budgetary Institution “National Medical Research Center for Traumatology and Orthopedics named after academician G.A.Ilizarov“ of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (USA)
Humanitas Research Hospital (Italy)
The course is intended for trauma and orthopaedic surgeons, surgeons, rehabilitation professionals.
Lecturers of the course:
- Alexander Kirienko, Honorary professor of the Ilizarov Centre, Head of department of external fixation, Humanitas Hospital (Milan, Italy)
- Mikhail Samchukov, Honorary professor of the Ilizarov Center,(Dallas, USA)
- Experts in foot surgery of the Ilizarov Center:
- Gennady Ivanov, PhD, head of trauma and orthopaedic department No5.
- Sergey Leonchuk, PhD, head of trauma and orthopaedic department No6.
- Andrey Neretin, PhD, expert of trauma and orthopaedic department No5.
- Anatoly Sudnitsyn, PhD, head of research of Clinic of bone and joint infection.
Program of the course
covers classical technologies of academician G.A.Ilizarov with the original external fixator as well as hexapod devices. Lectures will be delivered on the 1st day of the course; work in the operating room and workshop arescheduled on the 2nd day.
Available languages: English and Russian.
The course is paid for. The number of places is limted.
More information on http://meeting.ilizarov.ru/